Q: What kind of service do you offer?
- We offer a regular weekly domestic cleaning service.
- We offer one-off spring cleans, carpet, oven cleaning and much more.
Q: Do you have insurance?
- We have insurance to cover any major damage within your home.
Q: How do you vet your cleaners?
- Our extensive vetting includes an initial telephone interview to aid our selection process.
- Scrutinisation of proof of I.D., address, two written references and follow up by our office.
- The references for your cleaner are available on request.
- Where relevant, proof of immigration status must be provided, to ensure that all our cleaners have legal entitlement to work in this country.
- All cleaners attend a minimum of 1.5 hours initiation, including health and safety training.
- All cleaners must sign up to our agency and complete forms designed to safeguard our clients. More information is available on request.
- Only after successfully completing the above procedures are cleaners considered ready for work allocation.
Q: Can I have the same cleaner every week?
- Many clients have had the cleaner for many years.
- Our aim is to supply you with the same cleaner on a week to week basis.
- The cleaning industry represents a transient job to some workers, who use cleaning as a stop gap measure between other jobs. We try our best to recruit long term cleaners however, but cannot rule out occasional staff changes.
- We always aim to reallocate you another cleaner as quickly as possible, should your regular cleaners leave service for any reason.
Q: What happens if my cleaner is ill, on holiday, or leaves?
- Just call our office and we’ll book you a cover cleaner.
- In the meantime if your cleaner has left we will reallocate a new cleaner as soon as possible.
Q: Can we specify which day our cleaner comes each week?
- You will be asked to specify a first and second choice of days.
- If you can be flexible on your choice of days it will open up a wider choice of available cleaners for you to choose from.
- By insisting say on Fridays, our busiest day, you could be ruling out a great cleaner who is available on other days.
Q: What can I do if I am dissatisfied with my allocated cleaner?
- We can only help if we are made aware of the problem, so please call our office immediately. Our customer team will decide with you on whether the cleaner needs more instruction to improve work rate or quality, or should be replaced.
Q: What happens if I move house?
- If you are staying in the Hertfordshire area we can continue to supply you with a regular cleaner. If you are moving out of the area we can give you contact details of another SelClene franchise who may be able to help.
Q: I have a question not listed here. Can you answer it?
- Please call our office on 01727 828875 or e-mail email@example.com
Q How do I contact you to book a cleaner?