Are you moving out of your house or flat?
Do you need your house cleaned for a new tenant?
Call us and book an in-depth clean that will have the place sparkling. We can clean out cupboards and fridges, clean the grouting on your tile work and scrub your bathroom until it shines. In order to complete the whole End of Tenancy cleaning, enough cleaning time will need to be booked, as you may need to have extra hours to complete the job.
We recommend booking this service at least a week in advance to guarantee the time slot you need. We sometimes do have late availability but you would need to be flexible with times.
The end of tenancy clean, can include if needed:
- Top of doors
- Lampshades & Light switches
- Cleaning under beds
- Skirting boards washed
- Finger marks on doors, radiators, kitchen appliances
- Dado rails, banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators washed
- Wash kitchen cupboards inside & out
- Wall tiles degreased and deal with grout on tiles if needed
- Generally remove limescale as much as possible
- Clean your oven* (see note below)
- Remove as much grime as possible from the extractor
- Clean kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge, etc.
- De-scaling of bath, basin, taps, shower and shower fittings as much possible
- All furniture to be moved as much as possible
- Inside windows, panel and frame
- Upholstery vacuumed, cushions lifted and cleaned underneath
- Polishing of tables, sideboards and other items that may need it
We don’t cut corners, we clean them! Book your End of Tenancy Clean now!
*Whilst we can do an excellent job on your oven please note; we are not professional oven cleaners and will not take the oven apart to clean each individual part.